Find an event near you:
Date: October 27th-28th
426 Brant St.,
• Stay tuned for more details.
Traffic and Parking
For the safety and enjoyment of the thousands of spectators expected to attend over the weekend, sections of downtown Burlington will be closed to traffic from Thursday to Sunday night.
- • Brant Street will be closed from Ontario Street to Lakeshore Road (local access points will be available for affected residents).
- • James Street will be closed from John to Brant Street.
- • Residents are asked to carpool or take public transit to downtown Burlington.
- • Parking Lot #5 (on Brant Street, at the end of Elgin Street) will be closed as of Thursday, Oct. 26 and will be open early Monday, Oct. 29.
- Do not park in the No Frills parking lot as non-customers will be towed.
Dec 9 - 6:30ET | 3:30PT & 9:00ET | 6:00PT