About Rogers Hometown Hockey
The Rogers Hometown Hockey Tour is the ultimate NHL® fan experience. Join Sportsnet hosts Ron MacLean and Tara Slone as they travel across the country, making stops in 24 different communities to celebrate local hockey stories, and the game’s biggest stars. Then join us live for a broadcast of an NHL® game from the Sportsnet Mobile Studio every Sunday night.
Find out if we’re coming to a community near you, and join us for a weekend festival of hockey stories and activities for the whole family.
Meet Sportsnet’s Ron and Tara
Fun Family Activities
The free hockey-themed weekend will feature games, prize giveaways, fun activities, and live local entertainment for the whole family, including:
- Rogers Fan Hub: Helping fans be fans, the Fan Hub features innovative and technology-driven interactive experiences, showcasing virtual reality and virtual autograph to unite fans in their passion for the game.
- Rogers GamePlus: If you’re a Rogers customer you can come to the GamePlus desk in the Rogers Fan Hub and redeem exclusive experiences such as meet & greets with NHL® alumni, autographed merchandise, tours of our Sportsnet Mobile Broadcast Studio and more!
- Sportsnet Augmented Reality Photo Booth: Fans have the chance to get close to their favorite players through Augmented Reality technology. Take photos with virtual images of NHL stars, and have the photo emailed directly to your device for social sharing!
- Viewing Party: Live NHL® broadcast from the Sportsnet Mobile Studio on Sunday hosted by Ron MacLean and Tara Slone.
- The Hockey Circus Show: Come see Paz our world-renowned hockey acrobat! Paz juggles everything from pucks to flaming hockey sticks all while standing on top of a net, it’s an experience that the family will never forget.
- Scotiabank Community Locker Room: Features meet and greets with NHL® Alumni, interactive games and highlights from recent NHL® matchups, and a Scotia Hockey Club commemorative jersey giveaway for youth 16 and under.
- Chrysler Pacifica Stow ‘N Go Challenge: Features the famous Stow ‘N Go Challenge hockey-themed obstacle course and the opportunity to enter a contest for a chance to win $5,000 for your local minor hockey association and a 2017 Chrysler Pacifica and get a free Dodge toque.
- Dr. Oetker Giuseppe Pizzeria: Fans can enjoy a free slice of Giuseppe Pizza right out of the oven, and play Giuseppe Stack-a-Puck to win a rooftop experience.
- Playmobil: Fans have the chance to face off against friends and family with the PLAYMOBIL NHL® Arena and its lineup of NHL® figures.
OK Tire: Features a pit-crew like experience where fans have the opportunity to test their tire changing skills on a replica Zamboni.